Sunday, December 9, 2012

Abacus Alex

So here's the truth, ghosts who read my blog, my name isn't truly Zanna. I've never been called anything else for as long as I can remember, but apparently before the dawn of my brain being able to remember things I was called Alexandra. Which is weird. So for my creative concepts class I chose to design a character using Alex instead of Zanna (it had to involve our name) because I pretty much couldn't think of anything other than "Zanna Zebra selling zebra cakes" or "Zanna Zion selling robots intent on using humans as a power source akin to batteries and enslaving their minds in a cyclical flawed computer program". Long story short, here is Abacus Alex selling... mathematical video games for kids! Do you know how hard it was not to write Mathematical! over her head in large caps font? This is a stupid post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment